Laser Treatment Near You
Not every dental clinic uses laser treatment, but we like to incorporate the treatment into all of our teeth cleaning appointments. This treatment helps make procedures pain-free. When using lasers, the light beams target tissue that is damaged in a non-invasive way. Floss Bosses is a dental clinic that offers multiple laser treatments in Edmonton procedures.
What is Laser Treatment?
Dentists use different laser instruments that have varying wavelengths. That way, they can target specific tissues. There are soft tissue lasers and hard tissue lasers. Lasers do not vibrate or cause as much discomfort as dental drills.
Here are some of the procedures that Floss Bosses offer:
- Laser Bacteria Reduction: As the name suggests, this soft tissue treatment is meant to kill bacteria.
- Tooth Sensitivity: The lasers can either numb or seal off the painful area.
- Laser-Assisted Periodontal Therapy: One of the main purposes of LAPT is to conserve healthy tissue and minimise pain. A precise laser gets rid of the bacteria and diseased tissue in your gum pocket, giving your bones and gums a chance to regenerate.
- Cold Sores: If a cold sore is caught in the early stages, you can prevent it from breaking out with laser treatment. You can still use the treatment for full-on cold sores to take away any discomfort and help them heal quicker.
- Canker Sores: Canker sores develop in the soft tissues of your mouth and can be painful. The treatment doesn’t take long, provides pain relief, and speeds up the healing process.
- Implant care: Taking care of your implants as you would your regular teeth is vital to ensure your implants remain effective. Laser treatment reduces bacteria and keeps artificial teeth healthy.
If you are dealing with any of the issues listed above, find laser treatment in Edmonton.
Benefits of Laser Treatment in Edmonton
There are many benefits that lasers offer in a dental office. Sometimes the sharp tools are uncomfortable and cause more bleeding, but lasers reduce the need for traditional dental instruments. Therefore, anaesthesia is no longer needed for certain procedures.
Lasers sterilize the areas they treat as they go, so you don’t have to worry about bacterial infections. In turn, healing times are faster and recovery is easier.
We offer Laser Treatment in Edmonton
Floss Bosses is a dental clinic in Edmonton that offers laser treatment with each visit. We want our clients to experience comfortable procedures during regular exams and cleaning. You can book online with Floss Bosses to have laser treatment near you at your earliest convenience.
If you have any questions about our procedures or booking, contact us!