My name is Jovelyn aka “J”, the helping hands for Floss Bosses.
I am the first face you see when entering the clinic, waiting to welcome you. I am also the voice you hear when booking your appointment. I look into your insurance benefits and coverage to see how we can help you financially.
I am a recent graduate from dental assisting program at CDI College and can’t wait to further my education.
I am Level II dental assistant. I obtained additional training in:
- intra-oral duties like dental radiography,
- mechanical polishing of the coronal portion of the teeth,
- taking of preliminary impressions of teeth for study models,
- topical application of anti-cariogenic agents,
- oral hygiene instruction with an intra-oral component,
- dietary counseling relative to dentistry,
- application of pit and fissure sealants,
- application of topical anesthetics,
- desensitizing agents and
- whitening of the coronal portion of the teeth
The dental world is an ongoing learning experience full of surprises. One of the most important things I’ve learnt is that maintenance and preventative care is key.
Let’s work together and fit a hygiene appointment into your schedule.
Fun fact: I own a Frenchie who goes by the name of Benji.